Queen City Police Department has a opening for a certified Texas Peace Officer with NO LESS THAN 2 YEARS of service with another agency.
Must agree with and be able to comply with the following:
1. Must be able to work weekend nights 6p-6a.
2. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
3. Be capable of operating a Police Radio, a computer, typing, comprehending, compiling and submitting reports to the agency to include Criminal Reports, Probable Cause, Complaints, Warrants, Citations, Arrest reports and Evidence submission forms on department forms.
4. Answer calls.
5. Work complaints
6. Work traffic to include Crash reports.
7. Must be able to learn CRIME STAR RMS system.
8. Must be able to accept supervision when needed and follow instructions. 9. Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License. With no excessive driving history. 10. Must not have any outstanding COMPLAINTS.
11. Must be able to work with other officers from other agencies as well as our own.
12. Must furnish this agency with your last Firearms Qualification.
13. Must furnish your weapons, restraint devices and any less lethal you desire as well as proof of training with each.
14. Must furnish letter of authorization from your current agency (if employed) approving your part time employment with this agency.
Pay to be determined upon hiring. You will be required to furnish your own weapons as well as proof of proficiency with each. You must furnish your own protective gear such as ballistic vest and helmet if you desire to use such equipment. Any persons interested in a part time position should contact CHIEF ROBERT W. MCGEE at 903-796-7986 ext. 101 or 102 https://www.tcole.texas.gov/sites/default/files/FormsAppsPubs/Personal-History-Statement_TCOLE_11.10.2020.pdf